4.4 KiB
4.4 KiB
1 | keys | zh_CN | zh_SH | _character | _notes | _tags | en |
---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
2 | c01_4围观A_1 | 这画是六指儿画的,你问他去! | 这幅画是小跷脚画的,你起问他呀。 | 小肉圆 | Six-Finger drew that picture, go ask him! | ||
3 | c02_围观B_2 | 那个怪人是最近才出现的,总是透过门缝往院子里头看。 | 这老鬼三好像是近腔波出来的,老是亚了门板后头偷偷较往里厢看。 | 小竹竿 | That strange man only appeared recently. He's always peering into the courtyard through door cracks. | ||
4 | c02_围观B_3 | 搞得大家都不去墙根底下玩儿了,真晦气。 | 弄得嘞依拉都不过去玩了,戳气死了。 | 小竹竿 | Now nobody dares to play by the wall anymore. What rotten luck. | ||
5 | c01_4残疾小孩_1 | 我知道什么?知道也不能告诉你! | 我晓得啥东西啦?就算晓得也不会讲给你们听的! | 孩子王 | What do I know? Even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you! | ||
6 | c01_4残疾小孩_2 | 还有,以后别叫我六指儿! | 还有,下趟覅叫我小跷脚! | 孩子王 | And stop calling me Six-Finger from now on! | ||
7 | c01_6卖艺小孩A_1 | 您、您行行好,给点... | 小丁 | Please... please have mercy, give us some... | |||
8 | c01_6卖艺小孩B_1 | 祝恁身子骨儿杠赛来,吃嘛嘛香木个病,一年更比一年行! | 蛋蛋 | May your body be strong as iron, may you eat heartily without illness, may each year be better than the last! | |||
9 | c01_6卖艺小孩C_1 | 宾安哗在,有才有财! | 沫儿 | Peace and prosperity be with you, may you have both talent and wealth! | |||
10 | c01_6幼年陆仁_1 | 这帮孩子们太苦了,前些天又摔坏了一个,您行行好... | 陆仁 | These children suffer so much. Just a few days ago, another one got badly hurt from a fall. Please, have mercy... | |||
11 | c02_2疯子_小蝶开场白 | 不好意思师傅,你知道这里有姓吕的人家吗? | 伐好意思师傅,侬晓得此地有姓吕的人家吗? | 吕萍 | Excuse me, sir, do you know if there's a family named Lu living here? | ||
12 | c02_2疯子_1 | 出去...出去...! | ??? | [#anonymous] | Get out... get out...! | ||
13 | c02_2疯子_2 | 前天是个小毛孩,今天又来了个女人,都是他们派来的探子、间谍,没安好心! | 前两天来了个小册佬,今朝又来了个女人,都是他们叫过来的贼骨头、细作,鬼出莫辩的东西! | ??? | [#anonymous] | The day before yesterday it was some brat, today it's a woman. They're all spies and agents sent by them, up to no good! | |
14 | c02_2疯子_3 | 这是我家,我的东西,我的宝贝,听到没有?!别吵了...都出去! | 这是我的窝里,我的东西,我的宝贝,听清楚了伐?!覅吵了……统统出去! | ??? | [#anonymous] | This is my home, my things, my treasures, you hear?! Stop making noise... everyone get out! | |
15 | c02_3疯子_1 | 囡囡看,月亮掉进水里喽! | 囡囡看,月落进水里喽! | ??? | Look, little one, the moon has fallen into the water! | ||
16 | c02_3疯子_2 | 不对、不对,连月亮也骗我! | 伐对、伐对,连月亮也骗我! | ??? | No, no, even the moon is lying to me! | ||
17 | c02_3疯子_3 | 月牙儿,不吉利,圆圆的,一块也不能缺... | 就半个月亮,不灵光的,要圆的,就要圆的,一块也不好少… | ??? | Crescent moon, that's unlucky. It should be round, not missing a single piece... | ||
18 | c02_疯子对话圆月亮1 | 你看见没有?这月亮够不够圆? | 侬看到伐?月亮圆伐? | ??? | Did you see? Is this moon round enough? | ||
19 | c02_疯子对话圆月亮2 | 杆子细又高、灯火照一照、庙里影子绕、大家哈哈笑... | 杆子细又高、灯火照一照、庙里影子绕、大家哈哈笑…… | ??? | Pole so thin and tall, lamplight shining bright, shadows dancing 'round the temple, everyone laughing with delight... | ||
20 | c02_疯子对话圆月亮3 | 扁担长,板凳宽,板凳没有扁担长,扁担没有板凳宽...一担挑啊,一担挑! | 扁担长,板凳宽,板凳没有扁担长,扁担没有板凳宽……一担挑啊,一担挑! | ??? | Carrying pole is long, bench is wide, bench isn't as long as the pole, pole isn't as wide as the bench... carry the load, carry the load! | ||
21 | c02_疯子对话圆月亮4 | 我正找着那东西呢,你瞧见没有? | 我在寻那东西呢,你们看到过伐? | ??? | I'm looking for that thing. Have you seen it? | ||
22 | c02_疯子对话圆月亮5 | 什么东西? | 啥东西? | 小蝶 | What thing? | ||
23 | c02_疯子对话圆月亮6 | 找!找啊!一起找! | 寻啊!寻啊!一道寻! | ??? | Search! Search! Let's search together! |