xiandie/asset/dialogue/c01.csv

78 lines
12 KiB
Plaintext
Raw Blame History

This file contains ambiguous Unicode characters

This file contains Unicode characters that might be confused with other characters. If you think that this is intentional, you can safely ignore this warning. Use the Escape button to reveal them.

keys,zh_CN,_character,_notes,_tags,zh_SH,en
c01_6卖艺小孩A_1,您、您行行好,给点...,小丁,,,,"Please... please have mercy, spare some..."
c01_6卖艺小孩B_1,祝恁身子骨儿杠赛来,吃嘛嘛香木个病,一年更比一年行!,蛋蛋,,,,"May you be strong as an ox, eat well and stay healthy, getting better year by year!"
c01_6卖艺小孩C_1,宾安哗在,有才有财!,沫儿,,,,"Peace and prosperity, may you have both talent and wealth!"
c01_6幼年陆仁_1,这帮孩子们太苦了,前些天又摔坏了一个,您行行好...,陆仁,,,,"These poor children suffer so much, one of them got badly hurt just days ago. Please show some kindness..."
c01_4围观A_1,这画是六指儿画的,你问他去!,小肉圆,,,这幅画是小跷脚画的,你起问他呀。,"Six-Fingers drew this, go ask him!"
c02_围观B_2,那个怪人是最近才出现的,总是透过门缝往院子里头看。,小竹竿,,,这老鬼三好像是近腔波出来的,老是亚了门板后头偷偷较往里厢看。,"That creepy fellow showed up recently, always peering through the door crack into the courtyard."
c02_围观B_3,搞得大家都不去墙根底下玩儿了,真晦气。,小竹竿,,,弄得嘞依拉都不过去玩了,戳气死了。,Now nobody wants to play by the wall anymore. What bad luck.
c01_4残疾小孩_1,我知道什么?知道也不能告诉你!,孩子王,,,我晓得啥东西啦?就算晓得也不会讲给你们听的!,"What do I know? Even if I did, I wouldn't tell you!"
c01_4残疾小孩_2,还有,以后别叫我六指儿!,孩子王,,,还有,下趟覅叫我小跷脚!,And stop calling me Six-Fingers!
c01_1小小蝶_开头阅读2,...后面看不清了。,,,,,...the rest is too blurry to read.
c01_2老师1,昨天认的字,现在全忘了?,老师,,,昨日刚刚教过你们,全忘记特了?,Have you forgotten all the characters you learned yesterday?
c01_2老师2,黄鱼脑子!,老师,,,哪能?都黄鱼脑子啊?,You've got the memory of a goldfish!
c01_3胖小孩1,画完了没有?你小子咋比秤砣还沉!,大胖,,,侬画完了伐啦?重么重的来臭要死!,Are you done yet? You're heavier than a lead weight!
c01_3残疾小孩_1,快了、快了。,孩子王,,,哦好了好了。,"Almost done, almost done."
c01_3围观A_1,这是个啥?黑乎乎的,旁边还有两朵花。,小肉圆,,,侬这画的是啥东西?黑赤赤的,边浪厢还有两朵花一刚。,"What is this? All dark and murky, with two flowers beside it."
c01_3残疾小孩_2,非也,非也。,孩子王,,,侬晓得撒啊?,"Not so, not so."
c01_3残疾小孩_3,谁规定神仙不能长成这样的?,孩子王,,,啥人规定神仙伐好长了格副样子呃?,Who says immortals can't look like this?
c01_3胖小孩2,呸,神仙要是真长得这么丑,老子以后都倒立撒尿!,大胖,,,诶,侬瞎说有啥说头啦,神仙要是长了嘎难看,我册那后头要倒过来擦丝!,"Bah! If immortals really look this ugly, I'll piss upside down from now on!"
c02_围观B_1,嘶,总觉得好像在哪见过...,小竹竿,,,嘶,感觉好像在啥地方看到过……,"Hmm, feels like I've seen this somewhere before..."
c01_5胖小孩_1,站住!,大胖,,[#wait=2.0],覅跑!,Stop right there!
c01_5胖小孩_2,我们可没让你走!,大胖,,,嘎急着跑组撒啦。,We didn't say you could leave!
c01_5残疾小孩_1,我们玩游戏还差个人,就你了,吕萍。,孩子王,,,阿拉玩游戏还少个人,就侬了,吕萍。,"We need one more for our game. You'll do, Lu Ping."
c01_5围观A_1,这次咱们又玩什么好玩的游戏?,小肉圆,,,今朝阿拉玩啥游戏啦?,What fun game are we playing this time?
c01_5胖小孩_3,我们俩说话的时候,你把嘴闭上,听见没有?,大胖,,,阿拉两个人讲闲话的时候,侬在旁边闲话好覅多?,"When we're talking, you keep your mouth shut, got it?"
c01_5围观A_2,知道了胖哥,也带我一个,嘿嘿。,小肉圆,,,晓得了胖哥,也算我一个,嘿嘿。,"Got it, Fat Brother. Count me in too, hehe."
c01_5残疾小孩_2,猫捉老鼠,我们四个当猫,你当老鼠。,孩子王,,[#ban_skip],猫捉老鼠,阿拉四个人当猫,你当老鼠。,"Cat and Mouse. The four of us are cats, you're the mouse."
c01_5残疾小孩_3,倒数三个数,你要是被抓到了,我们就请你吃西瓜虫。,孩子王,,[#ban_skip],我数到三,你要是被抓到了,阿拉就请侬吃西瓜虫。,"We'll count down from three. If we catch you, we'll feed you some nice juicy grubs."
c01_5胖小孩倒数_3,三!,大胖,,[#ban_skip][#wait=0.5],,Three!
c01_5胖小孩倒数_2,二!,大胖,,[#ban_skip][#wait=0.5],,Two!
c01_5胖小孩倒数_1,一!,大胖,,[#ban_skip][#wait=2],,One!
c01_6监督小孩_1,瞧一瞧,看一看,动动各位的发财手,老爷夫人别急走,什么把戏咱都有...,监督小孩,,,,"Come see, come look, move your fortune-blessed hands! Masters and madams, don't rush away, we've got all kinds of tricks to play..."
c01_6监督小孩_2,不要千、不要万,只求一顿温饱饭,又集福、又集善,亲戚儿孙中状元!,监督小孩,,,,"Not asking for thousands or tens of thousands, just a warm meal to fill our stomachs! Gather fortune, gather virtue, may your kin win highest honors!"
c01_6监督小孩_3,儿孙坐在那金銮殿,荣华富贵顶上天!,监督小孩,,,,"Your descendants shall sit in golden halls, with wealth and glory reaching to the heavens!"
c01_7老板_1,报纸放这边。,书店老板,,,报纸放在此地。,Put the newspapers here.
c01_7老板_2,哦,对了,还有封寄给你的信。,书店老板,,,哦,对了,还有侬一封寄。,"Oh, right. There's also a letter for you."
c01_7老板_3,蛮奇怪的,这么久也没见你有亲戚过来。,书店老板,,,蛮奇怪的,嘎长时间也没见你有啥亲眷来过。,"Strange, I haven't seen any relatives visit you all this time."
c01_7老板_4,你自己当心些,不要结交不三不四的人。,书店老板,,,你自己注意点,覅和不二不三的人来去。,"Be careful, don't associate with unsavory types."
c01_7老板_5,新到的那批书堆着有碍观瞻,你赶紧去摆好。,书店老板,,,新到的这批书这样堆着老难看了,侬去摆摆好。,Those new books are an eyesore piled up like that. Go arrange them properly.
c01_7小小蝶_1,...是在喊我吗?,吕萍,,,……是在和我讲话吗?,...Are you calling me?
c01_7老板_6,店员就你一个,不是你还能是谁?,书店老板,,,店里厢就侬一个人,不叫侬还能叫啥人呢?,You're the only clerk here. Who else would it be?
c01_7老板_7,手脚麻利点,不要耽误店里的生意。,书店老板,,,侬动作快点,不要影响做生意。,"Be quick about it, don't delay the shop's business."
c01_8监督小孩_1,发赏钱喽!发赏钱喽!,监督小孩,,,,Handing out tips! Handing out tips!
c01_8监督小孩_2,哟,吕萍?你咋表演结束了才回来...,监督小孩,,,,"Oh, Lu Ping? Why are you only coming back after the performance ended..."
c01_8监督小孩_3,你手里攥的什么东西?给我看看,不然我就找班主告状!,监督小孩,,,,"What's that in your hand? Show me, or I'll tell the troupe master!"
c01_8监督小孩_4,这上头咋还刻着个人哩,脑袋圆圆的,一根毛都没有!,监督小孩,,[#wait=1.0],,"There's a person carved on this, with a round head and not a single hair!"
c01_8监督小孩_5,吕萍,你从哪弄来的?,监督小孩,,,,"Lu Ping, where did you get this?"
c01_8小小蝶_1,你们...都看见了吗?,吕萍,,,,You... you all saw it?
c01_8幼年陆仁_1,它要来了,快跑!,陆仁,,,,"It's coming, run!"
c01_9车夫_1,哎哟,当心——,车夫,,,,"Whoa, watch out----"
c01_9车夫_2,小姐,您没吓到吧?,车夫,,,,"Miss, I hope you weren't frightened?"
c01_9小蝶_1,我刚刚...,吕萍,,,,I just...
c01_9小蝶_2,师傅,刚才怎么了?,吕萍,,,师傅,刚刚哪能了?,"Master, what just happened?"
c01_9车夫_3,斜拐弯冲出来个不长眼的「波波车」,差点就撞了!,车夫,,,,"Some blind fool in a motorcar came careening around the corner, nearly hit us!"
c01_9小蝶_3,没受伤吧?,吕萍,,,侬没伤着吧?,Are you hurt?
c01_9车夫_4,嗨,我腿脚灵利着呢!,车夫,,,,"Hah, my legs are nimble as ever!"
c01_9车夫_5,就算真出了事,我摔了伤了也不打紧,这车是刚赁的新车,碰坏了要赔钱。,车夫,,,,"Even if something happened, it wouldn't matter if I got hurt. This rickshaw's newly rented - if it gets damaged, I'd have to pay for it."
c01_9车夫_6,您瞧这弓子多软,铜活多地道,还有这雨布大帘、细脖大铜喇叭...,车夫,,,,"Look how soft these springs are, how fine the brass fittings, and this rain cover, the slender-necked brass horn..."
c01_9车夫_7,小姐,您歇好咱就接着跑了?,车夫,,,,"Miss, shall we continue once you've caught your breath?"
c01_9小蝶_4,好。,吕萍,,,,Yes.
c01_9车夫_8,得嘞——,车夫,,,,Right then----
c01_9车夫_9,小姐,您是本地人吧?,车夫,,,,"Miss, you're a local, aren't you?"
c01_9小蝶_5,...应该算是吧。,吕萍,,,,...I suppose so.
c01_9车夫_10,我就说嘛,大家都不爱往芦昌路那边去,实在太偏了。,车夫,,,,"I thought as much. Nobody likes going to Luchang Road area, it's too far out of the way."
c01_9车夫_11,但是小姐您放心,我脚程快,底盘稳,天黑之前保准给你送到地方!,车夫,,,,"But don't you worry, Miss. I'm fast on my feet and steady on the road. I'll get you there before dark for sure!"
c01_9小蝶_6,你们一般什么时候收工呀?,吕萍,,,你们一般性啥时间收工呀?,When do you usually finish work?
c01_9车夫_12,我最近都「拉晚儿」,送完这一趟我就去租界碰碰运气。,车夫,,,,"I've been working late shifts recently. After this trip, I'll try my luck in the foreign concessions."
c01_9车夫_13,运气好遇上了能包月的洋大人,能多赚不少钱呢!,车夫,,,,"With luck, I might find a foreigner who wants monthly service - that pays real good money!"
c01_9车夫_14,我不吃烟,不喝酒,不赌钱,只要肯咬牙,事儿就没有个不成。,车夫,,,,"I don't smoke opium, don't drink, don't gamble. As long as you grit your teeth and persevere, there's nothing you can't achieve."
c01_9车夫_15,到了那时候,我一定买辆现打的车,那时候要是再碰上您,我就免费载您一程!,车夫,,,,"When that day comes, I'll buy a brand new rickshaw. If I run into you then, I'll give you a free ride!"
c01_9车夫_16,...哎呀,小姐,您不会嫌咱话多吵您耳朵吧?,车夫,,,,"...Oh dear, Miss, I hope I'm not talking your ear off?"
c01_9小蝶_7,不会。我也不是什么有钱人家的小姐,只是侥幸读了些书罢了。,吕萍,,,不会。我也不是啥有钱人家的小姐,只不过运道好,也算读了点书。,"Not at all. I'm not some wealthy family's daughter, just fortunate enough to have had some education."
c01_9车夫_17,读书?读书好呀。打您一上车,我就能感觉到那什么...书香气,对对对,书香气!,车夫,,,,"Education? That's wonderful! The moment you got in, I could sense that... that scholarly air, yes yes, that scholarly air!"
c01_9车夫_18,您将来一定大有可为!,车夫,,,,You're surely destined for great things!
c01_9小蝶_8,那就借师傅吉言了。,吕萍,,,谢谢师傅,是侬讲得好。,I'll take that as a blessing then.
c01_9车夫_19,到地方喽——您看好自己的东西再下车!,车夫,,,,We've arrived---- Make sure you have all your belongings before getting off!
c01_9小蝶_9,谢谢。,吕萍,,,,Thank you.