12 KiB
12 KiB
1 | keys | zh_CN | _character | _notes | _tags | zh_SH | en |
---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
2 | c01_6卖艺小孩A_1 | 您、您行行好,给点... | 小丁 | Please... please have mercy, spare some... | |||
3 | c01_6卖艺小孩B_1 | 祝恁身子骨儿杠赛来,吃嘛嘛香木个病,一年更比一年行! | 蛋蛋 | May you be strong as an ox, eat well and stay healthy, getting better year by year! | |||
4 | c01_6卖艺小孩C_1 | 宾安哗在,有才有财! | 沫儿 | Peace and prosperity, may you have both talent and wealth! | |||
5 | c01_6幼年陆仁_1 | 这帮孩子们太苦了,前些天又摔坏了一个,您行行好... | 陆仁 | These poor children suffer so much, one of them got badly hurt just days ago. Please show some kindness... | |||
6 | c01_4围观A_1 | 这画是六指儿画的,你问他去! | 小肉圆 | 这幅画是小跷脚画的,你起问他呀。 | Six-Fingers drew this, go ask him! | ||
7 | c02_围观B_2 | 那个怪人是最近才出现的,总是透过门缝往院子里头看。 | 小竹竿 | 这老鬼三好像是近腔波出来的,老是亚了门板后头偷偷较往里厢看。 | That creepy fellow showed up recently, always peering through the door crack into the courtyard. | ||
8 | c02_围观B_3 | 搞得大家都不去墙根底下玩儿了,真晦气。 | 小竹竿 | 弄得嘞依拉都不过去玩了,戳气死了。 | Now nobody wants to play by the wall anymore. What bad luck. | ||
9 | c01_4残疾小孩_1 | 我知道什么?知道也不能告诉你! | 孩子王 | 我晓得啥东西啦?就算晓得也不会讲给你们听的! | What do I know? Even if I did, I wouldn't tell you! | ||
10 | c01_4残疾小孩_2 | 还有,以后别叫我六指儿! | 孩子王 | 还有,下趟覅叫我小跷脚! | And stop calling me Six-Fingers! | ||
11 | c01_1小小蝶_开头阅读2 | ...后面看不清了。 | ??? | ...the rest is too blurry to read. | |||
12 | c01_2老师1 | 昨天认的字,现在全忘了? | 老师 | 昨日刚刚教过你们,全忘记特了? | Have you forgotten all the characters you learned yesterday? | ||
13 | c01_2老师2 | 黄鱼脑子! | 老师 | 哪能?都黄鱼脑子啊? | You've got the memory of a goldfish! | ||
14 | c01_3胖小孩1 | 画完了没有?你小子咋比秤砣还沉! | 大胖 | 侬画完了伐啦?重么重的来臭要死! | Are you done yet? You're heavier than a lead weight! | ||
15 | c01_3残疾小孩_1 | 快了、快了。 | 孩子王 | 哦好了好了。 | Almost done, almost done. | ||
16 | c01_3围观A_1 | 这是个啥?黑乎乎的,旁边还有两朵花。 | 小肉圆 | 侬这画的是啥东西?黑赤赤的,边浪厢还有两朵花一刚。 | What is this? All dark and murky, with two flowers beside it. | ||
17 | c01_3残疾小孩_2 | 非也,非也。 | 孩子王 | 侬晓得撒啊? | Not so, not so. | ||
18 | c01_3残疾小孩_3 | 谁规定神仙不能长成这样的? | 孩子王 | 啥人规定神仙伐好长了格副样子呃? | Who says immortals can't look like this? | ||
19 | c01_3胖小孩2 | 呸,神仙要是真长得这么丑,老子以后都倒立撒尿! | 大胖 | 诶,侬瞎说有啥说头啦,神仙要是长了嘎难看,我册那后头要倒过来擦丝! | Bah! If immortals really look this ugly, I'll piss upside down from now on! | ||
20 | c02_围观B_1 | 嘶,总觉得好像在哪见过... | 小竹竿 | 嘶,感觉好像在啥地方看到过…… | Hmm, feels like I've seen this somewhere before... | ||
21 | c01_5胖小孩_1 | 站住! | 大胖 | [#wait=2.0] | 覅跑! | Stop right there! | |
22 | c01_5胖小孩_2 | 我们可没让你走! | 大胖 | 嘎急着跑组撒啦。 | We didn't say you could leave! | ||
23 | c01_5残疾小孩_1 | 我们玩游戏还差个人,就你了,吕萍。 | 孩子王 | 阿拉玩游戏还少个人,就侬了,吕萍。 | We need one more for our game. You'll do, Lu Ping. | ||
24 | c01_5围观A_1 | 这次咱们又玩什么好玩的游戏? | 小肉圆 | 今朝阿拉玩啥游戏啦? | What fun game are we playing this time? | ||
25 | c01_5胖小孩_3 | 我们俩说话的时候,你把嘴闭上,听见没有? | 大胖 | 阿拉两个人讲闲话的时候,侬在旁边闲话好覅多? | When we're talking, you keep your mouth shut, got it? | ||
26 | c01_5围观A_2 | 知道了胖哥,也带我一个,嘿嘿。 | 小肉圆 | 晓得了胖哥,也算我一个,嘿嘿。 | Got it, Fat Brother. Count me in too, hehe. | ||
27 | c01_5残疾小孩_2 | 猫捉老鼠,我们四个当猫,你当老鼠。 | 孩子王 | [#ban_skip] | 猫捉老鼠,阿拉四个人当猫,你当老鼠。 | Cat and Mouse. The four of us are cats, you're the mouse. | |
28 | c01_5残疾小孩_3 | 倒数三个数,你要是被抓到了,我们就请你吃西瓜虫。 | 孩子王 | [#ban_skip] | 我数到三,你要是被抓到了,阿拉就请侬吃西瓜虫。 | We'll count down from three. If we catch you, we'll feed you some nice juicy grubs. | |
29 | c01_5胖小孩倒数_3 | 三! | 大胖 | [#ban_skip][#wait=0.5] | Three! | ||
30 | c01_5胖小孩倒数_2 | 二! | 大胖 | [#ban_skip][#wait=0.5] | Two! | ||
31 | c01_5胖小孩倒数_1 | 一! | 大胖 | [#ban_skip][#wait=2] | One! | ||
32 | c01_6监督小孩_1 | 瞧一瞧,看一看,动动各位的发财手,老爷夫人别急走,什么把戏咱都有... | 监督小孩 | Come see, come look, move your fortune-blessed hands! Masters and madams, don't rush away, we've got all kinds of tricks to play... | |||
33 | c01_6监督小孩_2 | 不要千、不要万,只求一顿温饱饭,又集福、又集善,亲戚儿孙中状元! | 监督小孩 | Not asking for thousands or tens of thousands, just a warm meal to fill our stomachs! Gather fortune, gather virtue, may your kin win highest honors! | |||
34 | c01_6监督小孩_3 | 儿孙坐在那金銮殿,荣华富贵顶上天! | 监督小孩 | Your descendants shall sit in golden halls, with wealth and glory reaching to the heavens! | |||
35 | c01_7老板_1 | 报纸放这边。 | 书店老板 | 报纸放在此地。 | Put the newspapers here. | ||
36 | c01_7老板_2 | 哦,对了,还有封寄给你的信。 | 书店老板 | 哦,对了,还有侬一封寄。 | Oh, right. There's also a letter for you. | ||
37 | c01_7老板_3 | 蛮奇怪的,这么久也没见你有亲戚过来。 | 书店老板 | 蛮奇怪的,嘎长时间也没见你有啥亲眷来过。 | Strange, I haven't seen any relatives visit you all this time. | ||
38 | c01_7老板_4 | 你自己当心些,不要结交不三不四的人。 | 书店老板 | 你自己注意点,覅和不二不三的人来去。 | Be careful, don't associate with unsavory types. | ||
39 | c01_7老板_5 | 新到的那批书堆着有碍观瞻,你赶紧去摆好。 | 书店老板 | 新到的这批书这样堆着老难看了,侬去摆摆好。 | Those new books are an eyesore piled up like that. Go arrange them properly. | ||
40 | c01_7小小蝶_1 | ...是在喊我吗? | 吕萍 | ……是在和我讲话吗? | ...Are you calling me? | ||
41 | c01_7老板_6 | 店员就你一个,不是你还能是谁? | 书店老板 | 店里厢就侬一个人,不叫侬还能叫啥人呢? | You're the only clerk here. Who else would it be? | ||
42 | c01_7老板_7 | 手脚麻利点,不要耽误店里的生意。 | 书店老板 | 侬动作快点,不要影响做生意。 | Be quick about it, don't delay the shop's business. | ||
43 | c01_8监督小孩_1 | 发赏钱喽!发赏钱喽! | 监督小孩 | Handing out tips! Handing out tips! | |||
44 | c01_8监督小孩_2 | 哟,吕萍?你咋表演结束了才回来... | 监督小孩 | Oh, Lu Ping? Why are you only coming back after the performance ended... | |||
45 | c01_8监督小孩_3 | 你手里攥的什么东西?给我看看,不然我就找班主告状! | 监督小孩 | What's that in your hand? Show me, or I'll tell the troupe master! | |||
46 | c01_8监督小孩_4 | 这上头咋还刻着个人哩,脑袋圆圆的,一根毛都没有! | 监督小孩 | [#wait=1.0] | There's a person carved on this, with a round head and not a single hair! | ||
47 | c01_8监督小孩_5 | 吕萍,你从哪弄来的? | 监督小孩 | Lu Ping, where did you get this? | |||
48 | c01_8小小蝶_1 | 你们...都看见了吗? | 吕萍 | You... you all saw it? | |||
49 | c01_8幼年陆仁_1 | 它要来了,快跑! | 陆仁 | It's coming, run! | |||
50 | c01_9车夫_1 | 哎哟,当心—— | 车夫 | Whoa, watch out---- | |||
51 | c01_9车夫_2 | 小姐,您没吓到吧? | 车夫 | Miss, I hope you weren't frightened? | |||
52 | c01_9小蝶_1 | 我刚刚... | 吕萍 | I just... | |||
53 | c01_9小蝶_2 | 师傅,刚才怎么了? | 吕萍 | 师傅,刚刚哪能了? | Master, what just happened? | ||
54 | c01_9车夫_3 | 斜拐弯冲出来个不长眼的「波波车」,差点就撞了! | 车夫 | Some blind fool in a motorcar came careening around the corner, nearly hit us! | |||
55 | c01_9小蝶_3 | 没受伤吧? | 吕萍 | 侬没伤着吧? | Are you hurt? | ||
56 | c01_9车夫_4 | 嗨,我腿脚灵利着呢! | 车夫 | Hah, my legs are nimble as ever! | |||
57 | c01_9车夫_5 | 就算真出了事,我摔了伤了也不打紧,这车是刚赁的新车,碰坏了要赔钱。 | 车夫 | Even if something happened, it wouldn't matter if I got hurt. This rickshaw's newly rented - if it gets damaged, I'd have to pay for it. | |||
58 | c01_9车夫_6 | 您瞧这弓子多软,铜活多地道,还有这雨布大帘、细脖大铜喇叭... | 车夫 | Look how soft these springs are, how fine the brass fittings, and this rain cover, the slender-necked brass horn... | |||
59 | c01_9车夫_7 | 小姐,您歇好咱就接着跑了? | 车夫 | Miss, shall we continue once you've caught your breath? | |||
60 | c01_9小蝶_4 | 好。 | 吕萍 | Yes. | |||
61 | c01_9车夫_8 | 得嘞—— | 车夫 | Right then---- | |||
62 | c01_9车夫_9 | 小姐,您是本地人吧? | 车夫 | Miss, you're a local, aren't you? | |||
63 | c01_9小蝶_5 | ...应该算是吧。 | 吕萍 | ...I suppose so. | |||
64 | c01_9车夫_10 | 我就说嘛,大家都不爱往芦昌路那边去,实在太偏了。 | 车夫 | I thought as much. Nobody likes going to Luchang Road area, it's too far out of the way. | |||
65 | c01_9车夫_11 | 但是小姐您放心,我脚程快,底盘稳,天黑之前保准给你送到地方! | 车夫 | But don't you worry, Miss. I'm fast on my feet and steady on the road. I'll get you there before dark for sure! | |||
66 | c01_9小蝶_6 | 你们一般什么时候收工呀? | 吕萍 | 你们一般性啥时间收工呀? | When do you usually finish work? | ||
67 | c01_9车夫_12 | 我最近都「拉晚儿」,送完这一趟我就去租界碰碰运气。 | 车夫 | I've been working late shifts recently. After this trip, I'll try my luck in the foreign concessions. | |||
68 | c01_9车夫_13 | 运气好遇上了能包月的洋大人,能多赚不少钱呢! | 车夫 | With luck, I might find a foreigner who wants monthly service - that pays real good money! | |||
69 | c01_9车夫_14 | 我不吃烟,不喝酒,不赌钱,只要肯咬牙,事儿就没有个不成。 | 车夫 | I don't smoke opium, don't drink, don't gamble. As long as you grit your teeth and persevere, there's nothing you can't achieve. | |||
70 | c01_9车夫_15 | 到了那时候,我一定买辆现打的车,那时候要是再碰上您,我就免费载您一程! | 车夫 | When that day comes, I'll buy a brand new rickshaw. If I run into you then, I'll give you a free ride! | |||
71 | c01_9车夫_16 | ...哎呀,小姐,您不会嫌咱话多吵您耳朵吧? | 车夫 | ...Oh dear, Miss, I hope I'm not talking your ear off? | |||
72 | c01_9小蝶_7 | 不会。我也不是什么有钱人家的小姐,只是侥幸读了些书罢了。 | 吕萍 | 不会。我也不是啥有钱人家的小姐,只不过运道好,也算读了点书。 | Not at all. I'm not some wealthy family's daughter, just fortunate enough to have had some education. | ||
73 | c01_9车夫_17 | 读书?读书好呀。打您一上车,我就能感觉到那什么...书香气,对对对,书香气! | 车夫 | Education? That's wonderful! The moment you got in, I could sense that... that scholarly air, yes yes, that scholarly air! | |||
74 | c01_9车夫_18 | 您将来一定大有可为! | 车夫 | You're surely destined for great things! | |||
75 | c01_9小蝶_8 | 那就借师傅吉言了。 | 吕萍 | 谢谢师傅,是侬讲得好。 | I'll take that as a blessing then. | ||
76 | c01_9车夫_19 | 到地方喽——您看好自己的东西再下车! | 车夫 | We've arrived---- Make sure you have all your belongings before getting off! | |||
77 | c01_9小蝶_9 | 谢谢。 | 吕萍 | Thank you. |