xiandie/asset/dialogue/c01.csv

78 lines
12 KiB
Plaintext
Raw Normal View History

keys,zh_CN,_character,_notes,_tags,zh_SH,en
c01_6卖艺小孩A_1,您、您行行好,给点...,小丁,,,,"Please... please have mercy, spare some..."
c01_6卖艺小孩B_1,祝恁身子骨儿杠赛来,吃嘛嘛香木个病,一年更比一年行!,蛋蛋,,,,"May you be strong as an ox, eat well and stay healthy, getting better year by year!"
c01_6卖艺小孩C_1,宾安哗在,有才有财!,沫儿,,,,"Peace and prosperity, may you have both talent and wealth!"
c01_6幼年陆仁_1,这帮孩子们太苦了,前些天又摔坏了一个,您行行好...,陆仁,,,,"These poor children suffer so much, one of them got badly hurt just days ago. Please show some kindness..."
c01_4围观A_1,这画是六指儿画的,你问他去!,小肉圆,,,这幅画是小跷脚画的,你起问他呀。,"Six-Fingers drew this, go ask him!"
c02_围观B_2,那个怪人是最近才出现的,总是透过门缝往院子里头看。,小竹竿,,,这老鬼三好像是近腔波出来的,老是亚了门板后头偷偷较往里厢看。,"That creepy fellow showed up recently, always peering through the door crack into the courtyard."
c02_围观B_3,搞得大家都不去墙根底下玩儿了,真晦气。,小竹竿,,,弄得嘞依拉都不过去玩了,戳气死了。,Now nobody wants to play by the wall anymore. What bad luck.
c01_4残疾小孩_1,我知道什么?知道也不能告诉你!,孩子王,,,我晓得啥东西啦?就算晓得也不会讲给你们听的!,"What do I know? Even if I did, I wouldn't tell you!"
c01_4残疾小孩_2,还有,以后别叫我六指儿!,孩子王,,,还有,下趟覅叫我小跷脚!,And stop calling me Six-Fingers!
c01_1小小蝶_开头阅读2,...后面看不清了。,,,,,...the rest is too blurry to read.
c01_2老师1,昨天认的字,现在全忘了?,老师,,,昨日刚刚教过你们,全忘记特了?,Have you forgotten all the characters you learned yesterday?
c01_2老师2,黄鱼脑子!,老师,,,哪能?都黄鱼脑子啊?,You've got the memory of a goldfish!
c01_3胖小孩1,画完了没有?你小子咋比秤砣还沉!,大胖,,,侬画完了伐啦?重么重的来臭要死!,Are you done yet? You're heavier than a lead weight!
c01_3残疾小孩_1,快了、快了。,孩子王,,,哦好了好了。,"Almost done, almost done."
c01_3围观A_1,这是个啥?黑乎乎的,旁边还有两朵花。,小肉圆,,,侬这画的是啥东西?黑赤赤的,边浪厢还有两朵花一刚。,"What is this? All dark and murky, with two flowers beside it."
c01_3残疾小孩_2,非也,非也。,孩子王,,,侬晓得撒啊?,"Not so, not so."
c01_3残疾小孩_3,谁规定神仙不能长成这样的?,孩子王,,,啥人规定神仙伐好长了格副样子呃?,Who says immortals can't look like this?
c01_3胖小孩2,呸,神仙要是真长得这么丑,老子以后都倒立撒尿!,大胖,,,诶,侬瞎说有啥说头啦,神仙要是长了嘎难看,我册那后头要倒过来擦丝!,"Bah! If immortals really look this ugly, I'll piss upside down from now on!"
c02_围观B_1,嘶,总觉得好像在哪见过...,小竹竿,,,嘶,感觉好像在啥地方看到过……,"Hmm, feels like I've seen this somewhere before..."
c01_5胖小孩_1,站住!,大胖,,[#wait=2.0],覅跑!,Stop right there!
c01_5胖小孩_2,我们可没让你走!,大胖,,,嘎急着跑组撒啦。,We didn't say you could leave!
c01_5残疾小孩_1,我们玩游戏还差个人,就你了,吕萍。,孩子王,,,阿拉玩游戏还少个人,就侬了,吕萍。,"We need one more for our game. You'll do, Lu Ping."
c01_5围观A_1,这次咱们又玩什么好玩的游戏?,小肉圆,,,今朝阿拉玩啥游戏啦?,What fun game are we playing this time?
c01_5胖小孩_3,我们俩说话的时候,你把嘴闭上,听见没有?,大胖,,,阿拉两个人讲闲话的时候,侬在旁边闲话好覅多?,"When we're talking, you keep your mouth shut, got it?"
c01_5围观A_2,知道了胖哥,也带我一个,嘿嘿。,小肉圆,,,晓得了胖哥,也算我一个,嘿嘿。,"Got it, Fat Brother. Count me in too, hehe."
c01_5残疾小孩_2,猫捉老鼠,我们四个当猫,你当老鼠。,孩子王,,[#ban_skip],猫捉老鼠,阿拉四个人当猫,你当老鼠。,"Cat and Mouse. The four of us are cats, you're the mouse."
c01_5残疾小孩_3,倒数三个数,你要是被抓到了,我们就请你吃西瓜虫。,孩子王,,[#ban_skip],我数到三,你要是被抓到了,阿拉就请侬吃西瓜虫。,"We'll count down from three. If we catch you, we'll feed you some nice juicy grubs."
c01_5胖小孩倒数_3,三!,大胖,,[#ban_skip][#wait=0.5],,Three!
c01_5胖小孩倒数_2,二!,大胖,,[#ban_skip][#wait=0.5],,Two!
c01_5胖小孩倒数_1,一!,大胖,,[#ban_skip][#wait=2],,One!
c01_6监督小孩_1,瞧一瞧,看一看,动动各位的发财手,老爷夫人别急走,什么把戏咱都有...,监督小孩,,,,"Come see, come look, move your fortune-blessed hands! Masters and madams, don't rush away, we've got all kinds of tricks to play..."
c01_6监督小孩_2,不要千、不要万,只求一顿温饱饭,又集福、又集善,亲戚儿孙中状元!,监督小孩,,,,"Not asking for thousands or tens of thousands, just a warm meal to fill our stomachs! Gather fortune, gather virtue, may your kin win highest honors!"
c01_6监督小孩_3,儿孙坐在那金銮殿,荣华富贵顶上天!,监督小孩,,,,"Your descendants shall sit in golden halls, with wealth and glory reaching to the heavens!"
c01_7老板_1,报纸放这边。,书店老板,,,报纸放在此地。,Put the newspapers here.
c01_7老板_2,哦,对了,还有封寄给你的信。,书店老板,,,哦,对了,还有侬一封寄。,"Oh, right. There's also a letter for you."
c01_7老板_3,蛮奇怪的,这么久也没见你有亲戚过来。,书店老板,,,蛮奇怪的,嘎长时间也没见你有啥亲眷来过。,"Strange, I haven't seen any relatives visit you all this time."
c01_7老板_4,你自己当心些,不要结交不三不四的人。,书店老板,,,你自己注意点,覅和不二不三的人来去。,"Be careful, don't associate with unsavory types."
c01_7老板_5,新到的那批书堆着有碍观瞻,你赶紧去摆好。,书店老板,,,新到的这批书这样堆着老难看了,侬去摆摆好。,Those new books are an eyesore piled up like that. Go arrange them properly.
c01_7小小蝶_1,...是在喊我吗?,吕萍,,,……是在和我讲话吗?,...Are you calling me?
c01_7老板_6,店员就你一个,不是你还能是谁?,书店老板,,,店里厢就侬一个人,不叫侬还能叫啥人呢?,You're the only clerk here. Who else would it be?
c01_7老板_7,手脚麻利点,不要耽误店里的生意。,书店老板,,,侬动作快点,不要影响做生意。,"Be quick about it, don't delay the shop's business."
c01_8监督小孩_1,发赏钱喽!发赏钱喽!,监督小孩,,,,Handing out tips! Handing out tips!
c01_8监督小孩_2,哟,吕萍?你咋表演结束了才回来...,监督小孩,,,,"Oh, Lu Ping? Why are you only coming back after the performance ended..."
c01_8监督小孩_3,你手里攥的什么东西?给我看看,不然我就找班主告状!,监督小孩,,,,"What's that in your hand? Show me, or I'll tell the troupe master!"
c01_8监督小孩_4,这上头咋还刻着个人哩,脑袋圆圆的,一根毛都没有!,监督小孩,,[#wait=1.0],,"There's a person carved on this, with a round head and not a single hair!"
c01_8监督小孩_5,吕萍,你从哪弄来的?,监督小孩,,,,"Lu Ping, where did you get this?"
c01_8小小蝶_1,你们...都看见了吗?,吕萍,,,,You... you all saw it?
c01_8幼年陆仁_1,它要来了,快跑!,陆仁,,,,"It's coming, run!"
c01_9车夫_1,哎哟,当心——,车夫,,,,"Whoa, watch out----"
c01_9车夫_2,小姐,您没吓到吧?,车夫,,,,"Miss, I hope you weren't frightened?"
c01_9小蝶_1,我刚刚...,吕萍,,,,I just...
c01_9小蝶_2,师傅,刚才怎么了?,吕萍,,,师傅,刚刚哪能了?,"Master, what just happened?"
c01_9车夫_3,斜拐弯冲出来个不长眼的「波波车」,差点就撞了!,车夫,,,,"Some blind fool in a motorcar came careening around the corner, nearly hit us!"
c01_9小蝶_3,没受伤吧?,吕萍,,,侬没伤着吧?,Are you hurt?
c01_9车夫_4,嗨,我腿脚灵利着呢!,车夫,,,,"Hah, my legs are nimble as ever!"
c01_9车夫_5,就算真出了事,我摔了伤了也不打紧,这车是刚赁的新车,碰坏了要赔钱。,车夫,,,,"Even if something happened, it wouldn't matter if I got hurt. This rickshaw's newly rented - if it gets damaged, I'd have to pay for it."
c01_9车夫_6,您瞧这弓子多软,铜活多地道,还有这雨布大帘、细脖大铜喇叭...,车夫,,,,"Look how soft these springs are, how fine the brass fittings, and this rain cover, the slender-necked brass horn..."
c01_9车夫_7,小姐,您歇好咱就接着跑了?,车夫,,,,"Miss, shall we continue once you've caught your breath?"
c01_9小蝶_4,好。,吕萍,,,,Yes.
c01_9车夫_8,得嘞——,车夫,,,,Right then----
c01_9车夫_9,小姐,您是本地人吧?,车夫,,,,"Miss, you're a local, aren't you?"
c01_9小蝶_5,...应该算是吧。,吕萍,,,,...I suppose so.
c01_9车夫_10,我就说嘛,大家都不爱往芦昌路那边去,实在太偏了。,车夫,,,,"I thought as much. Nobody likes going to Luchang Road area, it's too far out of the way."
c01_9车夫_11,但是小姐您放心,我脚程快,底盘稳,天黑之前保准给你送到地方!,车夫,,,,"But don't you worry, Miss. I'm fast on my feet and steady on the road. I'll get you there before dark for sure!"
c01_9小蝶_6,你们一般什么时候收工呀?,吕萍,,,你们一般性啥时间收工呀?,When do you usually finish work?
c01_9车夫_12,我最近都「拉晚儿」,送完这一趟我就去租界碰碰运气。,车夫,,,,"I've been working late shifts recently. After this trip, I'll try my luck in the foreign concessions."
c01_9车夫_13,运气好遇上了能包月的洋大人,能多赚不少钱呢!,车夫,,,,"With luck, I might find a foreigner who wants monthly service - that pays real good money!"
c01_9车夫_14,我不吃烟,不喝酒,不赌钱,只要肯咬牙,事儿就没有个不成。,车夫,,,,"I don't smoke opium, don't drink, don't gamble. As long as you grit your teeth and persevere, there's nothing you can't achieve."
c01_9车夫_15,到了那时候,我一定买辆现打的车,那时候要是再碰上您,我就免费载您一程!,车夫,,,,"When that day comes, I'll buy a brand new rickshaw. If I run into you then, I'll give you a free ride!"
c01_9车夫_16,...哎呀,小姐,您不会嫌咱话多吵您耳朵吧?,车夫,,,,"...Oh dear, Miss, I hope I'm not talking your ear off?"
c01_9小蝶_7,不会。我也不是什么有钱人家的小姐,只是侥幸读了些书罢了。,吕萍,,,不会。我也不是啥有钱人家的小姐,只不过运道好,也算读了点书。,"Not at all. I'm not some wealthy family's daughter, just fortunate enough to have had some education."
c01_9车夫_17,读书?读书好呀。打您一上车,我就能感觉到那什么...书香气,对对对,书香气!,车夫,,,,"Education? That's wonderful! The moment you got in, I could sense that... that scholarly air, yes yes, that scholarly air!"
c01_9车夫_18,您将来一定大有可为!,车夫,,,,You're surely destined for great things!
c01_9小蝶_8,那就借师傅吉言了。,吕萍,,,谢谢师傅,是侬讲得好。,I'll take that as a blessing then.
c01_9车夫_19,到地方喽——您看好自己的东西再下车!,车夫,,,,We've arrived---- Make sure you have all your belongings before getting off!
c01_9小蝶_9,谢谢。,吕萍,,,,Thank you.